Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sunsets


I love this place.




My in-laws home is on the sound here in Fort Walton Beach,
and their dock is one of the most relaxing places for me to be.



David likes to fish, whether he ever catches one or not.


Stephen loves to try to fish, but his abilities are not there...but the spirit is.




That doesn't mean he is not loving this...or Dexter...

Carmen just likes to come and just sit about...and why not?


And, no she is not a senior in High School...
she is wearing my graduating 1984 shirt. ha.
She actually wears it to school. I am honored.

A boy and his dog.

Me...I love to sit and take pictures of everyone including Dexter (our dog).


And something happens with the sunset...it constantly changes...


And as the night ends...we are given this...

Nice.


No comments: