Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Memory Verse #2

WOW, I am so sorry I am so behind.  Lots going on in our family right now, and I will be able to explain more later.  But for now, memory verse #2:

Revelation 17:14
They will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is the Lord of lords, and King of kings, and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.

NKJV

I am in a Bible study on Wednesday nights, and I chose the verse that we are to memorize in that study as well.  Beth Moore's "Here and Now...There and Then" a lecture series on Revelation.

I crave being with my group of friends, being in fellowship and study of Christ.  Talking and engaging about a verse, or a chapter, or the story that Beth talks about...wonderful.  Bringing it into our lives, and how we deal with things, families and encourage each other is amazing.  I am in awe of what God shows what He can do with all of us, in each of our seasons. 

Have a good two weeks.  I am in the process of getting organized in my craft area...so I will post pictures of that once it completed.

Thanks all.
Blessings,
Jerry Ann

No comments: