Monday, February 20, 2012

Crockpot Yum

I have been on the Prism diet for a little bit, and have lost a little. This soup/stew makes it much easier to do. And this soup is down right yummy! For 250 calories per cup, and I am full with 1 1/2 cups. No pictures this time, or the last time, but I will try the next time.


Crockpot Yum

4 frozen chicken breasts
2 jars picante sauce 12 oz (I used medium salsa)
2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cans corn drained
1 brick cream cheese 1/3 less fat

Layer in a crock pot, cook on high until chicken is done, or at least six hours. Take out chicken breasts and shred with a fork. Place chicken back into pot, and stir in cream cheese. Cook another 30 minutes. Serve hot. 

My hubby likes it with tortilla chips, as does my 15 year old son. He will eat four cups if I would let him. Enjoy!

No comments: