Sunday, August 5, 2012

Moving My Cheese

Several years ago, there was a book entitled "Who Moved My Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson.  The basic premise of the book is there is constant change.  It is how we deal with the change that either allows us to find where our cheese has moved, or die continuing to go back where it was.


I have always been fine with change so long as it was me doing the changing.  You know what I mean...when we manage the control...everything is fine.  I have had this as my mantra for a while now (since reading the book I believe).  Moving my cheese...is happening now.  


I have been looking to do something different for a while now, and I am taking a leap of faith.  


I will update once everything is in place.  Prayers appreciated.

Blessings,
Jerry Ann

No comments: