Friday, October 26, 2012

Clutter!

Okay, blogger universe.  I have a question, actually several.

Background:  Both of my parents have passed away, only child.  I have all of their stuff, keepsakes etc.  I also have lots of furniture (rockers, clocks, trunks) that I am not discarding.

I need to start going through photographs, under the bed tubs (4) full of them.  I am not sure what to do with them.  I can scrapbook some of them, but do I toss the rest?  Scan them all? I don't think some of the general black and white photos that have no one recognizable should be kept?

I want to keep some of things...but deciding on what keepsakes to keep.

I need to start...so one day I will be finished. ugh.

So, how do you deal with keepsakes (of parents), and just in general how do you sort your stuff?

Blessings,
Jerry Ann

No comments: