Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lost mind...

Okay...
It's gone.  Wherever I have placed that receipt has sucked it away to nowhere land.  It is gone.  Just gone.  I am not letting go of it.  I can not be that disorganized! Really?  Am I that much of a control person to think that I can't make mistakes.
And this...
of course I read ahead...even in my daily devotionals...

"There is nothing covered that won't be uncovered, nothing hidden that won't be made known." Luke 12:2

Okay - Lord, I really don't want to wait until tomorrow....do I have to wait until tomorrow before it is made known.  Now I know that this verse doesn't actually apply to my craziness at this exact moment, but it does reassure me.

I am reassured.
"I call on YOU in the day of my distress, for YOU will answer me". Psalm 86:7
That is today's verse.  hmmmm

My mind might be lost...but I am reassured.
He is always found.
=)
Blessings.

No comments: