Sunday, May 2, 2010

A year later...a bit late...

I can't believe that I have been blogging for over a year.  My first post was in March of 2009.  My blog is just as I am, scattered and ADD.  Thanks for hanging in there. 

Today is a better day than yesterday.  This weekend has been really difficult for me.  Fatigue is at the worst...and I seem not to be able to sleep well at night.  I pushed myself the past couple of weeks, and now I am paying for it.  Yesterday was really bad.  I was either on the couch or in bed.  My hips and shoulders ache, and my ankles and wrists have a throbbing pain, that will come and go.

My goal today is to shower (I know), and maybe go the beach.  I need a beach fix.

Ugh.
But, it is a good day, for I am up and trying to move.  =)
Have a good day!

No comments: