Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Office Area

One part of my New Year's goals was to reorganize my space in our office.  
It is coming along, but it still has a long way to go, 
but I wanted to show you something I have accomplished.
Plus it is an incentive for me to get busy and finish!  

Please excuse the glare from the lamp (bad photos).
I added this wonderful measuring tape from Stampin' Up to my desk.
It's official name is "Finial Ruler" from their Decor Elements.
It rocks!!
I applied both lines (the bottom one is used for matching - 
but David and I liked the way it looked) plus I think it adds depth.
I applied the 1 inch to the 36 inch sections, 
and added the adjoining images for some applique bling.
I love it.

I can use it for sewing (my goal is to pick up sewing again), 
and for scrapping and stamping.
YES!

If you need a consultant for your craftiness...
 call Julie - she rocks.


I will post pictures of the before (I still can't believe that it got that bad), 
and some of the after pictures soon.

Love, 
and blessings,

Jerry Ann

No comments: