Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A to Z Meme...with LPM Blog (Beth Moore's Blog)


Hey! I saw a cute idea on Beth Moore’s blog (Living Proof Ministries).  
Please feel free to comment with your answer to a letter or link up your own blog entry!
A. Age: 46...proud of every day.
B. Bed size: A King.
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting...the minute I am done, I need to do it again.
D. Dogs: Dexter - Rat Terrier; also Cat: Abigail.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. :)
F. Favorite color: PINK! 
G. Gold or Silver: Both are beautiful, and I don’t think I would turn down either <wink>
H. Height: 5′ 3″ and round :)
I. Instruments you play: I don't, can't sing either, but I do.
J. Job title: Administrative Assistant, Director of Preschool & Children, NOW: Homemaker, Wife, Mother.
K. Kids: Carmen, daughter -19; Stephen, son - 15
L. Live: Florida 
M. Mother’s name: Lore, so wish she was still with me.
N. Nicknames: Cookie, from elementary school friend Mom.  Hand always in her cookie jar.  It stuck.  ;)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just to bring two babies into the world… well worth the stay.
P. Pet peeves: Wal-Marts ---NO it is Wal-Mart!!!!! And, people that never see the good or bright side of things.
Q. Quote from a movie: “A dream is a wish your heart makes” - Cinderella

R. Right or left handed: Right-handed
S. Siblings: Older sister (Carmen) deceased.
T. Time it takes you to get ready: Probably about 50 minutes. I always shower in the morning, the hair must start the day out clean, and fluffy (I am a Southern girl from the 1980's by the way).
U. Ultimate Vacation: anywhere with my family.
V. Vegetable you hate: Fennel, not a fan - don't hate. 
W. What makes you run late:  The snooze button. :)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Lots…. Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, so knees, shoulders, hips, ankles, wrists, fingers.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Sauerkraut, my Mom's recipe, or Nutella Marble Pound Cake both are comfort food.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe. Their chins are always up.  (plus it is a inside family joke, and whenever we try to explain to anyone, they don't get it. so)
Pick a letter, and leave it my comment section.  I would love to see them!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love your list! We could definately be buds! Thanks for stopping by Southern Somedays!