Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dinner Out

Friday night ended up being a wonderful night out with my hubby.

We went to Destin Commons, and walked around a bit. I went and drooled on some charms and handbags at Brighton. Love that place. Reconnected with Mary, a sales associate, but I believe the beginnings of a nice friendship.

After some walking, we ended up at Sushi Siam. A great, all around restaurant.

David got the sweet and sour scallops Rock & Wok.



I got the chirashi (assorted sashami on rice). Loved it. Their spicy tuna (in the martini glass) was addictive. The flavor of the tuna and lemon came through first, then the heat. Wonderful. Had enough to bring some home for Carmen to have after work. It was wonderful.



These pictures were taken with my iphone, and somewhat dark. I do apologize.

No comments: