Thursday, February 4, 2010

Exhausting, painful day

The past week has truly been an exhausting, painful week.  My hips are throbbing to the point of waking me up out of a drugged sleep.  Painful.

Movement is slow.  Sharp pains occur, but it is the dull constant pain that bothers me more.  Sitting is okay until I need to move, then the movement is okay, but for only a short period of time. 

It affects my mood to where is noticeable to everyone. I am a happy person normally around people, but this past week it has been difficult dealing with everyday  moments - challenges. 

Everyone walks with difficulty, sometimes it is apparent, and sometimes it isn't. 

Smile, encourage someone.  You may be the lift that they need today.

God is good all the time.  All the time God is GOOD!  His grace is awesome.  I am so very blessed.

No comments: