Sunday, December 2, 2012

Prism - 6 Weeks

Today marked my six weeks accomplished (I have used that word more in the past 4 days) with continuing in the program.

You can opt out of weighing, but I decided to get on the scale.  I am 11.5 lbs lighter.  I haven't done the measurements, and need to as my clothes are much looser.  Any pound that is gone from me is one I will not miss. So I am thrilled with the results.  Almost 2 pounds a week for a loss.  Great!

I have struggled, been tempted to cheat, not continue, and just give up several times.  I have had encouraging friends and family to keep me going.  My goal is to be a healthy me.  Whatever that weight is, I know that it is much less of me now.

So, God is in control of my habits.  Trying to get a handle on letting go when I give things to God.  I am good with giving Him everything, but then take it back when He doesn't answer when I want him to, or how I want Him to answer.

So.

Another day.

Accomplished.

Blessings abound.

Love,
Jerry Ann

No comments: