Monday, December 3, 2012

Wraps


I am now addicted to these wonderful wraps.  I have to choose whole grain when possible, and whole wheat.  I am able to have tortillas and bread now, and no added sugars are so very important.  These met the criteria needed. They include whole wheat, oat bran, flax seed, and no added sugar of any kind.

I found these, and some others I have yet to try.  These rock! For only 50 CALORIES! I had one with some crunchy peanut butter, and a half of banana for breakfast/lunch today.  It was so good I wanted to share.

Okay, maybe it has been my lack of bread products lately (6 weeks), but these tasted really good.

Try them, just because I said so.  (I purchased these at Publix, and have no sponsors. My recommendation ONLY.)

Enjoy!
Jerry Ann

1 comment:

helen tilston said...

Hello Jerry Ann

Thanks for sharing this information, I am going to pick some up tomorrow. Like you I avoid bread if sugar is added.

Helen xx