Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sick

Well, I haven't been feeling well at all, and was trying to keep it at bay.  It turns out I have bronchitis, sinus infection and borderline pneumonia. Joy.  Having nothing of an immune system doesn't help.  And now, after a steroid shot (which I like a lot more than the pills - no bitter after taste, or graduating down the script), and a z-pack on the road to recovery.

I have done everything I was supposed to do.  Claritin D for the post-nasal drip. Vapor rub and breathe-right strips so I can sleep at a 90 degree angle. Rest...well, that one, not so much.  Drinking lots of water. And it gets me and hard.

So no IV therapy on Friday.  I am feeling sluggish this week anyway, I think, from doing the garage on Saturday, and was really looking forward to my medication.  It helps so very much in my day to day activity. My stamina, but not my immune system.

Ugh.

Well, rest it is...and soup.  Yes, soup.

Hope all of you are staying healthy.

Blessings,
Jerry Ann

No comments: