Sunday, October 3, 2010

Menu for October 4th

Menu for September 27thRECAP
Monday:  Calzones, cucumber salad.  (didn't have these - we ended up eating the Rouladen, boiled noodles, and cucumber salad - at least I had some part of it!)
Tuesday:  Baked chicken breasts, my ratatouille version with zucchini, yellow squash, and onions We grilled the chicken breasts instead of baking them, BUT we ate them, and my ratatouille!  Yes!! Success!
Wednesday:  Church - pork chops, macaroni and cheese, salad  Once again!!! We ate as a family at church.
Thursday: I have a stampin' workshop (Julie =)) to attend for a friend, so we might get to eat out before I go?  I ate at Lisa's (which was wonderful!), and David had a sandwich.
Friday: Meat Loaf, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, green beans ---this did NOT happen.  David worked on our computers at work, and it was a beautiful evening, we didn't have date night...so we went to Sonic, and enjoy our dinner in our car with the windows rolled down.  Wonderful.
Progress I suppose.  At least part of last week was accomplished.  I will be posting the Roladen recipe later today (when I make it for supper, dinner, or whenever).

Okay - well here goes...!

Menu for October 4th

Monday:  London Broil with sauteed onions and mushrooms, ratatouille (we have lots of squash and zucchini)
Tuesday:  Meat Loaf - we have been planning this one for a couple of weeks now...let's see what happens.
Wednesday:  Church meal - Fried Chicken.
Thursday: Date night.  I am not sure about this one...we will have to see how our meals go the rest of the week.
Friday:  I am off this day, and plan to organize my portion of the office (yes, I plan to take before and after pictures)...so I am not sure what we will do.  Might end up doing the calzones that I planned several weeks ago and have not made.  Oh, well.
Saturday:  Mexican - taco meat, burritos, Spanish rice, refried black beans.
Sunday:  Plan to make chicken - n - dumplings.  We will have to see how the rest of the week goes.

Have a great week!
Enjoy!

No comments: