Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Everyone has both happy and sad memories at Christmas. 
Holidays bring out the best and worst in people, 
stress doesn't seem to help matters either.

I love having people over...I just need someone to cater it for me...
and have a complete staff to clean, and serve those I love.  
Ya, right.  Dream on eh?

Well, that would be a gift in the future maybe?
I love having the house clean, and cooking for people.
I love Christmas.  

My babies, Stephen and Carmen at Christmas 1998.

2010 picture for my Christmas cards...!  I had to make them stand in 
front of the tree, and had to force the smile!  Ugh.

I love them.  Always will.  I love how they get at Christmas. 
How all of us get during Christmas.
There is nothing wrong with the world.
We get gifts.
Hello.

"And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth." Luke 1:14

Joy.

Merry Christmas.

Blessings, 
Jerry Ann

No comments: