Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Share

 
My new kitchen paint color.  I love it. It is really much brighter.  
It was a very minty green.  The new color is "moonlight green."  What a name.
But "share"  - it comes from Stampin' Up.  I love it.
I had this wall in my galley kitchen and a lot of space to cover.
"Share" is a word definition, wall applique, in white, that is 30" long...and covers a lot of space.
I wasn't sure of it at first.  David did most of the work, but it was really easy.
I love having this in the kitchen.  It is really a place for sharing.
It has served it's purpose.
Plus...
I believe it belongs here.  Blogs are just that...
to enjoy with others...don't you think?

Oh, and if you need a Stampin' Up consultant - go here:
Julie is wonderful.  She does these tutorials on really cool stuff.
Plus she is a friend, and neighbor.  =)



No comments: