Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu for September 27th

Well, lets see shall we?

Last week (Menu for September 20th)
Monday:  Chicken Pot Pie, salad (homemade croutons) with artichokes, black and green olives. I did this. =)
Tuesday:  BBQ Chicken legs and thighs, Jasmine rice, green beans this too, but had peas instead of green beans.
Wednesday:  Pot roast (at church) We all ate this. 
Thursday:  Date night this we changed.  David wasn't feeling well, so it was Chick-Fil-A night. 
Friday:  Calzone, salad Nope on this one.  I ended up going to the Melting Pot with girl friends, and David went grocery shopping.  (I did not accomplish that on Thursday either.)
Saturday:  Roladen (recipe to come), macaroni noodles, cucumber salad I will be fixing this today (Sunday)
Sunday:  Meat Loaf, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, peas, salad Bumped until Monday or maybe later in the week. As you can see, I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but much better than I anticipated.  


Menu for September 27th

Monday:  Calzones, cucumber salad.
Tuesday:  Baked chicken breasts, my ratatouille version with zucchini, yellow squash, and onions
Wednesday:  Church - pork chops, macaroni and cheese, salad
Thursday: I have a stampin' workshop (Julie =)) to attend for a friend, so we might get to eat out before I go?
Friday: Meat Loaf, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, green beans
Progress I suppose.  At least part of last week was accomplished.  I will be posting the Roladen recipe later today (when I make it for supper, dinner, or whenever).

Have a good day! Blessings.

No comments: