Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Girl Time

We all need it.  At least the majority of my friends do - girlfriend time. 
My hubby, David, is wonderful.  He is my best friend. 
But sometimes I just need an hour or two, or maybe a whole 
weekend to spend just laughing.

Girl Time.
Shana, Tina and I
 Our toes - pedicures are a must!
Tina! LOVE them.

 We have known each other for 10 plus years.
We have been through a lot individually, and have always been there for each other.
Even when we don't want anyone there.
Girl friends are precious.

I have been blessed with wonderful friends.
I got to spend time at Julie's yesterday with my scrapbook girls.
We haven't known each other as long, but the friendships are precious to me as well.

"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." 
Pioneer Girls Leaders' Handbook


No comments: