Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little things

I know a lot of stuff.  Random stuff.  I have no idea when or where I learned any of it, but I know stuff.

I was told a moment ago that I should blog about the stuff as it comes into my head.  This is not a good thing.  You see, I write like I talk, and that is in circles, so bear with me on this one.

Stuff in children's hair...you know, the stuff you can't name because you have no idea what it is...well, if your child gets something paste-like...you can use:  peanut butter, mayonnaise, conditioner, baby oil or lotion or Vaseline.  If you use any of these products, please wash your child's hair after removing the foreign substance.  If regular washing with shampoo doesn't remove all of the oil, use Coke.  Yes, coke.  The acid will remove the oil.  Then wash with shampoo.

Hopefully, you can instill a life lesson if it was gum or whatever with, "I told you" or not - your choice.
That's all for now.
Love,
Knowledge of Stuff

No comments: