Saturday, December 4, 2010

Family

David and I traveled to Texas over Thanksgiving.  It was a great drive, enjoyable for both of us. 

Discovering family, meeting cousins - lots of cousins, great food, and conversation of past lives was wonderful for me.  I hadn't realized how much I needed family. 

 David at Andy's home (beautiful patio - beautiful home)
 Josh and Garrett
 Aunt Clariece, Aunt Barbara (Jake's wife), and me.
 Trish, and Allison
 Jordan, David, Susan, Josh, and Cathy
 Garrett and Julie (who is pregnant with twin girls!)
 Andy, Jordan (back of him anyway), Garrett and my Uncle Jake (with Coco)
Sitting out around the fire pit.

me, my Uncle Jake, and David
Sorry about the picture quality ---copied over from Facebook.

This was a wonderful visit filled with regret, love, and new beginnings.

Family is important, years and excuses shouldn't get in the way.

I can offer this from now on...no more excuses for keeping in touch.

 Blessings!

No comments: