Monday, November 5, 2012

New Habits/Routines

NoBloPoMo 2012 -Day 5

New routines.  The experts (whoever they are!) say that it takes 30 days to form new habits, or new routines.  I think I am swaying to their side on this one.

I have been on a lifestyle change for 2 weeks with a reduced caloric intake (Prism Diet).  So far it is working on shedding some pounds, and my attitude towards food in general.  These are huge for me, and I am going to stick to it this time! =)

Today is a new routine for me because I am physically going out to a gym to walk/workout. Ugh.  I hate both of these in a confined setting, but with the weather turning colder if I prepare my attitude to the gym now by the time winter is here I will be used it. ???? Well, that is the plan anyway.

I am starting out slow, only 30 minutes of walking, but it is a beginning.  I apparently need to do this for 30 days to make it a new habit.

So what habits have you changed to make your life better?

Blessings,
Jerry Ann

No comments: